Dottie Daniels nominated me for the Liebster Award! Yay! This is an award that bloggers nominate other bloggers for, and questions are asked and answered and that keeps the chain going. What a nice way to dig out talent and find out more about bloggers you like! Dottie’s got an amazing blog at The Write Perspective, and she is a fabulous writer.
Here are the rules:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented you the award and provide a link back to their blog.
- Write five random facts about yourself
- Nominate five other bloggers who you feel deserve the award and have less than 200 followers.
- Answer five questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees five questions.
Five random facts about myself:
- Swimming is my favourite sport. Probably also the only one I’m good at.
- I love the colour purple!
- I consider myself to be a good bathroom singer. 😛
- I would love to do an Around the World in 80 Days thing someday.
- Anything Disney immediately catches my eye! ❤
Five questions I’ll answer:
1. Who is your favorite person (living or deceased)?
Well, this is a difficult one, but I’m going with J.K. Rowling. Honestly, my life would have been so different had she not written the Harry Potter series. I’m a fangirl through and through.
2. What is your favorite subject to write about?
Anything that strikes me, really. But I love reading and writing fiction the most, be it any kind.
3. What is your favorite place in the world?
Home. No place like it. ❤
4. What was your favorite toy when you were little?
A large (well, I was little then, so yeah 😛 ), dark grey teddy bear. He had a green bow round his neck, and we just called him Teddy. The cuddliest thing ever! ^_^
5. What was the last song you heard?
A.R. Rahman singing Yeh Jo Des Hai Tera at the MTV Unplugged show. He is THE best!
Five bloggers I’m nominating (you might have been nominated before, I’m just doing it again!):
Five questions I’d like you to answer:
- What is your favourite book?
- Do you prefer beaches or mountains?
- What kind of music do you like?
- What fictional character do you relate yourself to?
- What made you start a blog?
Waiting to hear from you soon!