I am happy to announce that I (yes, me! 😀 ) have been nominated for SO MANY blogging awards! *does a back flip*
This first of three is The Real Neat Blog Award! I was nominated by the (awesomer than you 😉 ) Janet, over at The Storyteller. You can find her post here. 😀
So the rules for the award go like this:
- Insert the award logo onto your post
- Answer the seven questions they asked you
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them seven questions (let them know you’ve nominated them!)
These are the questions Janet asked me:
1. What is your favourite genre of music?
I don’t like any particular genre of music. My music player has stuff from Pink Floyd to the Shrek Soundtrack and from peppy Bollywood music to Taylor Swift.
2. Where is the best place you have ever gone on holiday?
(Please, can I pick two? Okay, I’ll just pick two.)
In India, Goa. Those beaches are splendid and the food is just WOW. ❤
Outside of India, New Zealand. You can almost tell my poem, I Dream, was the aftermath of a vacation to NZ!
3. Who is your ideal Disney Prince? (Just so we’re clear, Flynn Rider is mine so hands off!!)
Aladdin! Why him? Because he can show me the world… 😉
4. What sport do you really want to try out?
My favourite sport is running. Running away from sports. 😛
But I DO love swimming! I’d love to try scuba diving someday.
5. What’s your favourite season and why?
The monsoon! It signifies the end of the sweltering hot Indian summer. Of course, nothing’s better than reading a book, while you’re wrapped up in a blanket at home, because it’s too rainy to go to work! (I’ve described Bombay rains here.)
6. Talking about seasons, what is your favourite holiday?
That has to be Diwali, the festival of lights. It signifies (among other things) the victory of good over evil; and it involves shopping for new clothes, eating loads of sweets and making rangolis.
7. Finally, if you could go back in time to any time period, when would you choose and why?
This is a difficult one. I’d like to go back in time so I could watch a live Pink Floyd concert.
The bloggers I nominate are:
These are the questions I have for you:
- What’s your favourite movie?
- Do you prefer reading fiction or non-fiction?
- What made you start blogging?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- What musical instrument would you love to master?
- What’s your happiest childhood memory?
- What’s your favourite colour?
(PS. To the bloggers I’ve nominated, if you’re not into blogging awards, that’s totally cool too! 🙂 )