Here’s a low down of what’s on Echoes of Life so far. I hope you enjoy what you find. 🙂
- Fiction – My personal favourite genre to write.
- Bombay Stories – I’m a Bombay (or Mumbai, if that’s what you prefer) girl through and through. Here are my tales of the city.
- Challenges and Prompts – Because sometimes you need a little push for a good story.
- Poetry – Ones that rhyme, and ones that don’t.
- The Wedding Diaries – My cousin sister got married! I tried to chronicle the whole thing in a series of posts.
- Blogging – Milestones of my blog.
- Musings – Non-fiction writing, rants, and other stuff.
- Today I Doodled – All my doodles and artwork!
- Deep Thoughts – What started out as a simple doodle, became a (slightly) bigger lyrical-doodling thing. I’d posted about this earlier, but these Deep Thoughts deserve a separate page.
- The Scrapbooking Project – There is a story behind this one. Check the page for more!